You do not have to struggle with serious debt – debt relief is attainable, and the details of your situation will dictate which debt relief option (or combination of options) may be best suited for you.
If you are ready to get some professional, experienced help obtaining debt relief, contact the trusted Denver metro area debt relief attorneys at Garcia & Gonzales, P.C. We are skilled at devising innovative solutions to various debt issues so that our clients can obtain the financial fresh starts they need and deserve.
While the best options for debt relief will vary from situation to situation, in general, the following are the most commonly pursued options for debt relief:
- Debt settlement – In some cases, it may be viable to contact creditors and try to negotiate lower payments on your outstanding debt. Generally, creditors will be more willing to work with people and be more open to negotiation when people haven’t already missed a lot of payments and/or when people may be able to pay in full in the near future.Here, it’s also important to note that, while you can hire companies to help you with debt settlement, not all companies out there will actually help you, so be careful.
- Debt consolidation – Another debt relief option can be pursuing debt consolidation, which essentially involves contracting with a company that buys your debt in exchange for a single monthly debt payment every month. While this debt relief option can result in lower monthly payments in some cases, people should be aware that the terms of these agreements may not be in their favor, can result in very high interest rates, may put people’s homes on the line, etc.So, again, it’s best to carefully consider this option before moving forward with it, as debt consolidation can do more harm than good for some people.
- Filing for bankruptcy – Another option for debt relief can lie in filing for bankruptcy. While the type of bankruptcy case that people pursue can impact whether their debt is discharged or whether they have to develop plans to repay this debt over some years, the bottom line is that bankruptcy can help people obtain a financial fresh start when they are buried in serious debt.Here, it’s also important to point out that filing for bankruptcy:
- Can help people get relief from significant credit card debt, medical bill-related debt and other types of debt
- Can help people free up some money to resolve non-dischargeable debt after bankruptcy
- Can provide people with the financial fresh start they need to get back on track.
Are you ready for some real relief from overwhelming debt? If so, you can rely on the trusted Denver debt relief attorneys at Garcia & Gonzales, P.C. for experienced help and favorable resolutions to your debt issues.
Since 1977, our lawyers have been providing individuals, families and businesses throughout Denver and Colorado with the highest quality debt relief services. When you trust us to help you obtain relief from serious debt, you can count on our attorneys to:
- Clearly explain your best options for debt relief, considering other legal issues you may be facing (or that may arise in resolving your debt)
- Develop innovative solutions to unique financial issues
- Provide you with effective, affordable and family-friendly services
- Treat you with respect while maintaining an open line of honest communication with you
- Work diligently to help you achieve the best possible outcomes to your financial issues.
To learn more about your best debt relief options, as well as how we can help you, contact us today by calling (303) 839-8888 or by emailing us using the drop-down contact form at the top of this page.
When you contact us, you will communicate directly with one of our attorneys, not a paralegal or legal assistant. We welcome Spanish-speaking individuals to contact us also – hablamos Español.