Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: The Benefits
The benefits of filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy can be numerous. In particular, some of the most commonly realized advantages of this type of bankruptcy can include that it:
- Provides people with immediate relief from creditors (and the punitive actions they may be threatening to take)
- Grants people longer-term debt relief by discharging various types of debt (such as credit card debt, medical-related debt, mortgage debt, etc.)
- Allows people to eliminate debt while still retaining some of their important assets (per Colorado bankruptcy exemptions).
Denver Metro Area Bankruptcy Attorneys at Garcia & Gonzales, P.C.
Are you ready to find out more about how Chapter 7 bankruptcy can help you? If so, it’s time to contact the experienced Denver bankruptcy attorneys at Garcia & Gonzales, P.C. With more than 50 years of combined legal experience, our trusted lawyers have the legal knowledge, skills, and insight you can rely on to help you favorably resolve your debt issues and obtain a financial fresh start.
Serving individuals, families, and businesses throughout Colorado since 1977, our attorneys can always be relied on to:
- Clearly explain your best options for resolving your debt issues
- Develop innovative solutions to unique financial issues
- Provide you with effective, affordable and high-quality legal services
- Treat you with respect while maintaining an open line of honest communication with you
- Work diligently to help you achieve the best possible outcomes for your financial issues.
Let’s Talk about Your Debt Relief Options – Contact Us Today
To learn more about whether Chapter 7 bankruptcy is right for you, contact us today by calling or by emailing us using the drop-down contact form at the top of this page.
When you contact us, you will communicate directly with one of our attorneys, not a paralegal or legal assistant. We welcome Spanish-speaking individuals to contact us also – hablamos Español.